What is SERVLET?
Servlet technology is utilized to make a web application (dwells at server side and creates a dynamic web page).
Servlet technology is strong and adaptable as a result of java language. Before Servlet, CGI (Common Gateway Interface) scripting language was prevalent as a server-side programming language. Be that as it may, there were numerous impediments of this technology. We have discussed these weights underneath.
There are various interfaces and classes in the Servlet API, for instance, Servlet, GenericServlet, HttpServlet, ServletRequest, ServletResponse et cetera.
What is a Servlet?
Servlet can be depicted from various perspectives, dependent upon the particular condition.
- Servlet is a technology i.e. used to make a web application.
- Servlet is an API that gives numerous interfaces and classes including documentation.
- Servlet is an interface that must be actualized for making any servlet.
- Servlet is a class that broadens the capacities of the servers and reacts to the approaching solicitations. It can react to a solicitations.
- Servlet is a web segment that is sent on the server to make a dynamic web page.
Do You Know?
- What is the web application and what is the distinction amongst getting and Post ask?
- What data is gotten by the web server in the event that we ask for a servlet?
- How to run servlet in Eclipse, MyEclipse and Netbeans IDE?
- What are the courses for servlet coordinated effort and what is the distinction amongst RequestDispatcher and sendRedirect() technique?
- What is the contrast amongst ServletConfig and ServletContext interface?
- How numerous ways would we be able to keep up a condition of a client? Which approach is generally utilized as a part of web improvement?
- How to tally an aggregate number of guests and aggregate reaction time for a demand utilizing Filter?
- How to run servlet with explanation?
- How to make enrollment shape utilizing continue reading
Visit us : NIIT pune